First, make sure that Java is installed on your PC. If not, Symmeter and SymFace will not work.
If Java is installed and you receive an error when trying to run Symmeter or SymFace,
this is due to Microsoft implementing more stringent security on Java apps as part
of the Windows operating system.
To change Windows security settings for Java and fix this, please follow these steps:
Symmeter should now run, but may still display a warning message:
- Access your Control Panel (differs based on which version of Windows used)
- Click 'Systems and Security'
- Click 'Programs' (may be in the left column)
- Click 'Java'
- A new window with Java settings will be displayed. Click the 'Security' tab.
- Lower the slider from High to Medium setting. Then click Apply, then Okay.
Click 'Run' to continue and run the Symmeter or SymFace app.
This may only show the first time you load a picture in your browser.
© 2014 Symmeter.com. All rights